The Cubs have developed their own pack rules which will help them to have the most fun at Cubs;
- Follow the Cub Scout Law, promise and motto in everything we do
- Show respect to leaders, other Cubs, parents, and guests
- Listen and pay attention at all times, especially when someone else is speaking
- Respect other Cubs property and other Cubs at all times
- Wear Cub uniform and neckers at every meeting unless told otherwise
- Leave mobile phones, game consoles and other similar devices at home
- Not allow bullying
- Have fun!
Our Cubs have a behaviour policy that all new starters are asked to read, agree to and sign. The support and cooperation of all parents in reinforcing these rules will ensure that our Cubs can enjoy and benefit from all our activities.